Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Thanks Sjoback...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally found some tee's in my area. I had to go to a muscle car shop, to find the necessary parts.

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891525&ampSequence0

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891527&ampSequence0

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891459&ampSequence0


    Here's some other stuff, I got over the holidays...

    Who can spot the Walbro!


    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891528&ampSequence0

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891529&ampSequence0

    The infamous B&M Commandflo...

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891436&ampSequence0

    View?u190061&ampa1393052&ampp14891435&ampSequence0

    Hey Lund, I believe TOO is working on the problem your having. He said he will post picts. later today.

    [This message has been edited by zip (edited January 04, 2000).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks for the compliment Sjoback. I have a couple more picts for members to see at:

    <a href="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=190061&a=1393052">
    pplogo2</a>


    What do you guys think?

    [This message has been edited by zip (edited January 04, 2000).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sjoback's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good deal! Nice pics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •